There is a lot of things that I love about Naples FL, but in this article I am sharing with you my top 5 activities that I enjoy to do with my family. You will find outdoor / indoor options and activities for everyone.
1. Pine Ridge Farmers Market Naples, FL
3370 Pine Ridge Road, Naples, FL 34105
SUNDAYS, 9am to 2pm
This is our favorite plan to do on a Sunday morning. Pine Ridge Farmers Market has a wide variety of products, local honey, flowers, plants, fresh produce, guacamole, Cuban Café, Mexican food, French pastries, pickles, clothes, jewelry, body products, crystals, food truck, and much more! Vendors are very friendly! Great for breakfast, brunch, lunch or for buying fresh local produce for the week. My recommendation is to try the Cubano Café and buy the beef empanadas or the steak plantain sandwich (you can choose fried plantain instead of bread; the best of it.. Is fresh, never frozen!!) and don't forget to try their passion fruit juice. You're welcome !
Stroller and pet friendly location.
2. Collier County Public Library
Great indoor activity to boost our family knowledge and imagination! I personally love the Headquarters, Downtown and Golden Gate locations. Check their website to find FREE events and hours of operation. Did I tell you that the staff is friendly and always ready to help? We just love go in there!
3. Naples Beaches
We have many beautiful beaches in Naples FL, my top 3 for visiting with the family are:
- Clam Pass Park, 35 acres of coastal habitat and a beautiful boardwalk, be ready for having a great beach day and then you can have lunch at the beautiful Rhode's end restaurant from the well known Naples Grande Beach Resort.
- Lowdermilk Park you can find sand volleyball courts, a grab n go food and beverage, nice playground, etc. Every time we go, my family never wants to leave.
- Naples Pier with majestic views, covered eating area, restrooms and much more. A beach that you do not want to miss!
4. CAN-U-DIG-IT, Playground
Did you know that I got this job reviewing this park? Well I got very excited describing it because its PERFECT for a family park day and we just love it so much!. Let me just start with the location: Its next to The Golisano Children's Museum, Sun-N-Fun Lagoon, close to soccer, and soft ball fields. It has picnic pavilions, boardwalk, a big playground and shady dig area. A perfect place to spend a family day where all ages are going to be active and have a lot of fun.
5. Sugden Regional Park
This is an amazing waterfront park and some of the things you are going to find are:
Macaroni Kid Naples is always FREE as a resource for local families!
Subscribe to Macaroni Kid Naples weekly newsletter to stay up to date with all the latest family fun in Naples, FL.
Do you want to be a sponsor? Lets talk at firstname.lastname@example.org.